Research

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Maria Mejia


Maria Mejia 

"Photography is a great love for me.  It forces me to be quick to recognize the potential in a scene, to be dauntless and make no concessions as I challenge myself to understand the reality of life.  My style of shooting is not to intrude, compose or choreograph any of my images because these images already exist outside my intentions".- Maria Mejia.

This artist is someone who i would like to base my concept off of, she doesnt like to interfere with any of the pictures that she takes as i believe it takes away the integrity of the scene.

this is some of her work...










1 comment:

  1. These are very cool, I like this artist, but it seems that you are yet to narrow down what and how you are going to make this idea into a folio of work. What is your plan?

    ReplyDelete